SOVRYGN Calendar Prototype
SOVRYGN Calendar Prototype
- Made from 316L Surgical Grade Steel (PVD and DLC coating for the rose-gold and black variants)
- Sapphire crystal on the front crystal
- Mineral crystal on the open case back
All orders placed before 6pm are shipped on the same day. All other orders are shipped the next day.
- Keep it clean: Regularly clean the watch case and bracelet with a soft cloth to remove dirt, oils, and other debris that can cause damage over time.
- Avoid water damage: Most mechanical watches are not waterproof, so it's best to avoid getting the watch wet. Always ensure the crown is secured to avoid drowning your watch.
- Protect it from shock: Mechanical watches are delicate instruments and can be easily damaged by impact or shock. Avoid exposing your watch to extreme temperatures and be careful when wearing it during activities that could result in shocks to the wrist.
- Store it properly: When not in use, store your mechanical watch in a cool, dry place like our travel case to prevent damage from moisture and extreme temperatures. You can also store it in a watch winder to keep the movement running and prevent the need for a manual winding.
I will admit that I hummed and haared over this decision. Sometimes, a product does not live up to you expectation when it arrives.
However, in this case, it is sooooo much better in real life! The ME sunburst dial comes to life when the sun hits it giving the deep red dial shimmering purple highlights.
I do not have a huge knowledge of watches so the octagonal case shape was something else that caught my eye.
I have had numerous complementary comments about my watch and several enquiries on purchase
The watch has a weight to it that is reassuring and feels like quality. The polished and brushed effects on the case and strap provide a subtle but beautifully executed 2 tone effect using just 1 colour.
I find the rose gold marking on the dials and the hands easy to read.
In shirt if you are able to back the Kickstarter project or purchase from Sovrygn directly, you will NOT be disappointed.
I tried to order a 2nd watch through the Kickstarter as I was torn between the Midnight Edition and the Rose Wine, but the wife said 'No.... Unless Sovrygn create a ladies versions of the designs that are smaller, thinner and maybe only have time and a date window'
Any chance Sovrygn you can help out with this request?
An incredibly well made and detailed watch with the Miyota 9100 premium automatic movement. Review coming soon at javiergutierrezchamorro.com
Sent this one to review. See a hell of a lot of watches but this one stands out! The complications are fantastic, gets a lot of compliments on wrist and I can't stop staring at the textured dial!